Solar Sales Manager
As the Sales Manager, you will be responsible to generate revenue through company’s solar (renewable) energy products and services in UAE.
The main products are:
1. Customized Turnkey Solar PV Energy System.
2. Solar Water Heating Systems.
3. LED Lighting solution.
4. Solar Energy Components
You will work alongside EBR Energy’s existing sales force to expand the footprint of company’s products and services. You will use your sales insights and strategic skills to develop differentiating custom solutions for prospective clients. You will develop opportunity pipeline and close deals using your business acumen, sales management and communication skills.
1. Generate and achieve quarterly revenue and quarterly gross profits targets.
2. Generate and manage leads and pipeline for solar energy and renewable energy products throughout the MENA regions (EBR holds several distribution agencies for various products in UAE).
3. Thoroughly study the various customer segments (residential, commercial, and government) to pinpoint opportunities.
4. Prepare client presentations and proposals, including analytics and communication
5. Work with EBR’s Technical and Finance staff to assess economic viability of project proposals and propose ways to increase project revenue streams or reduce costs
6. Assist in the collection, coordination, and preparation of communication and documentation, including customer contracts and utility applications.
The compensation package for this position will be a combination of base salary plus sales commission on the gross profits generated on your sales revenue. The base salary range is between AED7000 to AED 13,000 per month. The sales commission will be between 3% and 5% of the net revenue. There is no upper limit of sales commission amount that can be earned. (Approximately AED 20,000 per month on an annual sales of AED3 million / AED23600 per month at AED4million of revenue).
|Job Location:||Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates|
|Monthly Salary:||US $4,000|