Solution Expert – Retail | Enterprise IT – Al Futtaim Group
GroupAl-Futtaim Group Divisions include Al-Futtaim Travel, GMASCO, and shared services for IT, Finance and HR. Audit, Legal, Treasury and Investment Management are also managed at a Group level.Enterprise ITAl-Futtaim Enterprise IT provides support to the Al-Futtaim Group across all geographies. It manages the IT application and infrastructure across various lines of business including Automotive, Retail, Real Estate and Financial Services. The core components of EIT are Business Application Management, Infrastructure &Operations, Enterprise Architecture, Service Management, Information Security, IT Procurement and IT Governance.About the Position
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Solution Expert – SAP Retail to work as part of the Application Support team, within the Enterprise IT department of Al Futtaim. The role will be based from our Dubai office and will report into the Head of Business Applications. The main purpose of this role is to understand and implement best Business Processes in a SAP environment by designing appropriate solutions supporting the customers’ business processes as part of the overall SAP programme.
It is the responsibility of the Solution Expert – SAP Retail for the global solution which includes responsibility for the method and processes used to translate business requirements into a coherent solution considering balancing both the functional needs and data architecture. The role will be key in providing direction and support to the team that is tasked with building and testing the end solution. Implementing appropriate processes to drive high quality and sustainable solutions will be critical.
To be considered for this role you will ideally be a graduate of Information Systems / Project Management or a related discipline and will have a minimum of 6 years’ SAP experience wthin the retail industry alongside a minimum of 2 years of support of SAP processes or retail support experience. Experience of working in the retail Ecommerce projects would be advantage. Experience of working in the retail industries is must
SAP Solution :
* The candidate MUST have expert functional and configuration knowledge in all areas of SAP MM and EWM.
* In-depth working knowledge in FICO implementations, data migrations, rollouts, upgrades, distributed architecture environment and business process re-engineering etc.,
* Understand dependency between FI and CO and Integration with other SAP modules (MM, SD, DBM, HR, PS and BI) and external applications.
* Strong business process knowledge stretching beyond SAP functionality in the Retail Industry.
* Understands delivery within a context of possible constraints (e.g., cost, schedule) and able to operate effectively within those constraints.
* Proficient in design, deliver and manage the customized ABAP solutions and interfaces with 3rd party systems.
|Job Location:||United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Support Services|
|Company Industry:||Information Technology|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|