Source Development Engineer – Mechanical – Sundus Management Consultancy Abu Dhabi, UAE
About the Company
Established in Abu Dhabi in January 1998, Sundus is a Recruitment and HR Consultancy with additional offices in Qatar and Saudi Arabia. The company’s strengths lie in working in partnership with clients to gain a thorough understanding of their talent management requirements. Sundus is one of the few companies in the UAE that has been awarded an official Recruitment Services License.
Matching the right people with the right positions is where we begin our partnership with you, whether you are a candidate, a recruiter, or in need of corporate services, from HR consultancy to helping with relocation. Relationships with people make our business work.
Our HR consultancy services are modelled on internationally respected methodologies and techniques, helping clients to develop toolkits encompassing all aspects of talent management from appraisals to retirement.
Sundus employs around 150 staff, with around 90% of the team seconded to the Oil and Gas industry, Banking and Finance companies, and Government Departments.
Our Client is one of the leaders in the Petrochemical industry and contributor to the UAE economy. Established in 1999 the company took over operations from a prominent and long standing petrochemical company been in operations since 1976. They produce various downstream products including the production of granulated sulphur. Their main objective is to develop the industry in the UAE and continue their legacy in the local market and internationally
As a result of their continues expansion they are seeking A Mechanical Engineer to source materials for the refinery to be based at their head office in Abu Dhabi.
Key responsibilities of the role are as follows:
– Source materials as required by the refinery
– Manage relationship with suppliers
– Negotiate pricing on Materials and services
– Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering
– Minimum of 7 years experience in plant. maintenance / engineering / services / materials in a refinery plant.
– Experience in development of new sources of supply for material is desirable.
– Excellent communication skills in English.
– Candidates currently in the UAE preferred, however not essential