Sourcing Specialist – Harmony Connections
Job Title: Sourcing Specialist
Location: Dubai, UAE
Our client, a multinational conglomerate with a wide range of industries such as manufacturing and distribution, consumer goods, food and beverage, real estate, hospitality, etc. is looking for a Sourcing Specialist to develop and manage partnerships and business relationships to ensure all business requirements are met objectives are achieved while safeguarding company from market fluctuations and dynamics. Will be reporting to the Procurement Manager.
- Monitor the financial performance versus the set budget to ensure alignment. Identify and rectify unsatisfactory performance promptly and capitalise upon potential performance improvement opportunities.
- Contribute to the development and the implementation of the Procurement policies and procedures in order to ensure that all relevant procedural requirements are fulfilled while delivering a high quality and cost-effective service.
- Negotiate, manage and guide the process of procurement and contracting in order to ensure that purchase and contract requisitions are processed efficiently, competitively, and in line with company regulations in order to meet the end user specifications, requirements and business objectives.
- Ensure timely and efficient completion of all procurement processes and documentation in accordance with the delegated authority;
- Comply with the company approved procurement cycle and meet the commercial services objectives.
- Verify important contract documentation, where necessary, to ensure clarity of scope, requirements, project deliverables and timings in line with business objectives.
- Develop and manage service-based partnerships and business relationships with current and potential suppliers and service providers in order to ensure that these relationships are long term and are based on mutual benefit and value-addition.
- Negotiate with selected contractors on contract price with a view to obtain the highest discount and fixed prices for products or services to perform the required scope.
- Define an analyse purchasing risks and identify appropriate strategic levers
- Ensure all Tender evaluation reports are reviewed and are in line with the request for proposal requirements, government laws and the company’s procurement process
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Purchasing and Procurement|
|Company Industry:||FMCG; Food Production|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|