Sr. Operations Manager – Healthcare – Ghassan Aboud Group
To work closely with the Head of Operations and liaise with clients, contractors and suppliers. To ensure effective implementation of programs and projects.
1. Responsible to coordinate and oversee the healthcare catering team in a structured and daily routine ensuring the highest standards are met
2. Management of contact catering operations on client’s premises.
3. Ensure efficient communication between all departments to ensure all clients needs and requirements will be met.
4. Work closely with executive chefs for menu engineering and delivery of new concepts.
5. Assist in financial control of projects including budget preparation and control, analysis of revenue performance and profitability of contracts.
6. Carry out cost control activities including auditing, stock management, purchase monitoring while ensuring compliance with clients’ contractual SLAs.
7. Development of opportunities to increase revenue.
8. Represent the organization to the public and business partners.
9. Maintain and develop excellent relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
10. Plan and implement calendar of activities, special events and other administrative activities.
11. Building, training, leading and motivating a team to deliver high standard of food and beverage preparation and excellent customer service.
12. Ensure compliance to internal and legal requirements for food hygiene and safety regulations.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Catering/Food Services/Restaurants|