(Sr.) Solution Product Manager MANDARIN SPEAKER – Executive Solutions
The Solution Product Manager will join our global innovation center prototyping and building new solutions around Big Data, AI, IoT. In particular, the focus will be working with our strategic global partners to scope, plan and develop joint innovative solutions combining hardware and software.
- Mapping client feedback into data-informed product strategy. Be a storyteller that can evangelizing product(s) to customers and prospects, while integrating product market trend research.
- Engage in pre-sales opportunity development with sales team through delivering Proof-of-Concept.
- Work with customers to understand their pain points and architectural choices to influence outcomes.
- Manage prioritization and resource allocation for various roadmap items across projects.
- Lead and report on weekly sprint meetings with technical teams
- Develop user stories and acceptance criteria for R&D teams by drafting wireframes, product specifications. Be the bridge between customers and engineers to validates, solutions are meeting user requirements and creating real user value.
- Develop MRD and competitive analysis to validate market competitiveness and drive pricing strategy of solutions.
- Define and drive the implementation plan to ensure on-time, successful delivery.
- Manage partners for components that they need to deliver, including relationship and schedule.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Information Technology|