Steering Unit Head – Furniture and Building Component Adhesives – Henkel Turkey ot Mumbai India are possibilities, UAE
About the Company
Henkel operates worldwide with leading brands and technologies in three business areas: Laundry & Home Care, Cosmetics/Toiletries and Adhesive Technologies.
Founded in 1876, Henkel holds globally leading market positions both in the consumer and industrial businesses with well-known brands such as Persil, Schwarzkopf and Loctite.
Henkel, headquartered in Düsseldorf, Germany, has more than 47,000 employees worldwide and is among the most internationally aligned German-based companies in the global marketplace. People around the world trust in brands and technologies from Henkel.
In Middle East and Africa Henkel’s business operations are in the following countries: Egypt, Turkey, Tunisia, Algeria, Syria, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, GCC (Gulf Cooperation Council incl. KSA UAE Qatar Kuwait Bahrain Oman), Kenya, and South Africa.
– Develop and maintain Regional Steering Unit (SU) innovation plan and pipeline
– Oversee Sales, Operations and Management teams to achieve the financial goals of the SU
– Formulate and Implement sales and marketing plans and business models
– Cross fertilize know how and knowledge between Regions and within the Region
– Develop top level Key customer relationships
– Develop and review the Regional SU business plan (short, mid & long term) aligned to Global SU Strategy
– Provide regional strategic direction in key focus areas, programs and activities that drive profitable growth and expand market share
– Develop and drive regional innovation strategy and pipeline for the SU
– Drive Investment plans, resource deployment
– Develop and maintain a regional portfolio strategy including acquisitions and divestments in line with the Global SU strategy.
– Engage in active talent management and career development initiatives
– Have P&L responsibility
– Overall work experience of 10+ years
– Broad experience across all functions, mainly Sales, Marketing, and General Management
– Previous experience working with an international scope
– Should have reasonably good knowledge of end application of customers
– Ability to lead large teams
– Bachelors in Engineering is a must
– Post graduate Business Management study is highly preferable
– Excellent level of English