Strategy Specialist (UAE Nationals Only)
Our client is leading Abu Dhabi Government Entity looking for a Excellence Specialist to join their newly established Strategy team and Department.
– Contribute to the development of a strategic plan for the market to a five-year comprehensive goals, initiatives and performance indicators and follow-up completed.
– Review the list of performance indicators on an annual basis and make sure they relate to the targets set.
– Develop a strategy for the department’s plans through coordination and cooperation with them so linked to the strategic plan of the institution, and to ensure coherence between support departments and operations departments, and work on the updated on an annual basis.
– Work on the preparation of performance reports for the executive management and the Board of Directors and the required reports from relevant governmental bodies in coordination with the concerned departments and the Department of Project Management, and make sure the data collected and methods of calculating the indicators accuracy.
– Results for the performance of market analysis on a regular basis and make recommendations to the head of strategic management and organizational excellence to improve performance and the amendment to the objectives and performance indicators and strategic initiatives.
– Knowledge of public policy and economic agenda and Vision 2030 and to take developments for strategic planning and performance management process for the Emirate of Abu Dhabi.
– Contribute to the preparation of special studies and analysis of the institution put the securities markets and compared the Gulf markets for the purposes of strategic planning.
– Develop a system for archiving documents and all documents, forms, and reports for strategic planning and performance management and care that are up to date and accurate performance.
– Preparation of training plans for strategic planning and performance management, and the development of awareness programs to consolidate the concepts of best practices in this area.
– Develop a plan for the management of the institution relationships with strategic partners and to work on their application, and to maintain a high level of institutional communication with all departments and staff.
– Provide suggestions regarding individual performance evaluation system and a mechanism linked to performance indicators of institutional departments and the Strategic Plan and the development of balanced performance for each employee card.
– Coordination with the Human Resources Management for the harmonization of each employee’s annual goals with the expected contribution to the achievement of the strategic plan.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Financial Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|