Supply Chain Manager
We are currently recruiting a Supply Chain Manager for our client, a well-established Abu Dhabi-based company that specializes in the design and manufacturing of high quality oil-immersed and dry-type distribution transformers and package substations. It is also into installations testing, commissioning, operation and maintenance. The company has a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility located in Mussafah, Abu Dhabi.
Candidates MUST have experience in a similar role working for a transformer manufacturing company. He must have experience in the supply chain management (procurement, logistics, and warehousing) of the following: transformer tanks, oil materials, finawalls, radiators, CRT windings, RMU, dusduct, bucholz relay, gas relay, PRD, DGPT, view finder, pressure gauges, tap changers, etc.
– Head the Supply Chain Department and work closely with the vendors and cross-functional teams.
– Manage and oversee Supply Chain department (procurement, logistics and warehouse)
– Define and develop key processes, initiatives, strategies and approaches to problem and implementation of plans
– Vendor establishment, management, selection, evaluation and continuous development of worldwide vendor base
– Ensure target achievement with the highest degree of quality within the specific budget requirement
– Responsible for direct procurement of Class A materials for transformers and package substations
– Ensure payment terms with vendors increases
– Develop and enhance team members skills and competencies through training on the job
– Ensure compliance with local and international standards
– Enforce quality and HSE in the department.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Monthly Salary:||US $7,000|