Supply Chain Manager
– Development, coordination, and management of product centers in the Middle East.
• Serve as the primary point of contact for all external partners involved with the development and distribution of Forever Living products in the Middle East.
• The Supply Chain Manager will provide support to Warehouse and Logistics, Accounting and other teams as necessary.
• High degree of self-direction and time management.
• Coordinate relationships with internal and Middle East product centers.
• Timely submission of reports.
• Implement & maintain an audit-friendly system for documentation of ongoing project management activities in conjunction with the Warehouse and Logistics and Regulatory team.
• Coordinate the replenishment of stock, monitoring of expiration and inventory of products.
• Develop procedures to improve the internal supply chain management process.
• Analyze the performance of internal and external partners for potential areas of concern or improvement.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Healthcare, other|