Supply Chain & Procurement Manager – Mackenzie Jones UAE
About the Company
Mackenzie Jones Middle East has decades of HR, Marketing, Finance & Accounting, Sales, Secretarial & Business Support, Management Consulting and Engineering recruitment expertise. Along with a deep understanding of key market sectors and regions, we never forget to treat clients, companies and candidates as individuals who have unique needs.
So we always listen, constantly learn, occasionally challenge and frequently advise. It’s all part of a service renowned for its courtesy, consideration and dedication. Based in Dubai since 2006, our office covers the GCC and Levant countries and with the right regional expertise, we are the leading specialists.
We’re growing rapidly because people appreciate our honesty, commitment and results.
Areas of specialties we recruit for are: Human Resources, Finance & Accounting, Marketing, Sales, Secretarial & Business Support, Executive Search, Banking & Financial Services, Management Consulting and Engineering.
Our client is a large global professional services firm with an impressive presence in the Management Consultancy Arena. They have offices across The Middle East and are expecting healthy growth in Quarter one this year. As a business with multiple service lines they are able to work with their clients across the full project life-cycle but this particular opportunity is within their consulting practice with a particular focus on Supply Chain and Procurement.
As part of this role you will be expected to lead complex, high-profile sourcing & procurement projects across a range of clients within a range of industries and play a key role in influencing account development and supporting sales activities in their target accounts. As well as being responsible for high quality delivery you will have a strong interest in the build and growth of their Sourcing & Procurement practice.
You may have had exposure to one or more of the following project types:
– Leading sourcing diagnostics;
– Running strategic sourcing projects;
– Leading organisation design and development;
– Leading procurement transformation projects;
– Support practice development, bid and sales activities
– Act as a Supply Chain and Procurement Subject Matter Expert.
The ideal candidate will be educated to Degree level in a Business, Engineering or analytical Degree. They will also have the following experience:
– 5+ or 7 years experience Proven experience leading sourcing & procurement projects
– Change management experience in supply chain and sourcing & procurement environment
– Previous consulting experience with a leading or relevant boutique consulting firm
– Experience working in the oil & gas, financial services, or telecommunications industry
– Knowledge of supply chain modelling and simulation tools
– Experience in the design and implementation of Supply Chain policy, procedure, and/or governance models.
– Experience in procurement outsourcing model design.
– English proficiency
– Arabic Proficiency a plus