Supply Chain – Tendering Manager – Agility – A New Logistics Leader
Responsible for the bidding process regarding large, complex proposals/RFPs across all Agility products & services. Manage the bid submission process, coordinating with other departments (Engineering, Operations, Program Management, Sales) to create the technical and commercial proposal documents, as well as any additional documentation required. The Tender Manager ensures that the submission is compliant with all points of the RFP and may be required to work on follow-up presentations and/or documents
• Accountable for the conceptualization, development and successful implementation of supply chain solutions.
• Lead the bid management process with a team of subject matter experts to develop and finalize technical and commercial proposals.
• Undertake timely and accurate review of contract documents by liaising with the legal, insurance, QHSE, commercial departments before sign off the relevant authorized signatories.
• Tender Writing – responses, technical write up, method statements, project implementation plans, training matrix and management plans
• Ensure Win Strategy is embodied in the submission
• Management of Bid Bonds/Performance Guarantees and contractual functions from contract signing stage and operational handover;
• Functional management of Marketing Analyst;
• Ensure the registration and pre-qualification process is updated and complete.
• Management of all proposal support functions, in close coordination with tasked subject experts including production support such as; technical writing, graphics, presentations, layout, scheduling and editing of subject matter text;
• Run all review meetings and arrange final management approval;
• Drive a proactive approach in the organization of the department to ensure it is thoroughly planned, prepared, scheduled and resourced to meet all company requirements and supports all business units with adequate and timely information.
• Value added initiative, leadership and strong communication in proposal support functions and development.
• Contract Management and Tracking
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Logistics and Transportation|
|Company Industry:||Distributions and Logistics|