Has experience in Arabian and Western sweets.
2. Prepare and cook individual sweets.
3. Ensure quality of food and determine portion sizes
4. Able to prepare all kinds of desserts – barfi, laddu, gulab jamun, rasgulla, ras malai. according to orders or instructions supervisors, following approved procedures.
5. Responsible for checking washing and cleaning of floors, crockery, utensils, work surfaces and other kitchens equipment to ensure that the necessary hygiene and health and safety standards are maintained in the kitchen room as appropriate.
6. Carry out any other responsibilities as and when required by the management
|Job Location:||Al Ain, United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; India; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Pakistan; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|