System Administrator (Microsoft/Windows Environment)
– Designs, configures, deploys & manages a centralized data center.
– Plans, designs & maintains the computing technology infrastructure including all server and storage environments.
– Implements, fine-tunes and configures high availability technologies on all applicable services and equipment ensuring their reliability. Tests fail-overs and redundancy on regular basis.
– Participates in operating systems installation with advanced configuration of storage, network, clustering, and security considerations.
– Manages & maintains windows servers in a domain environment.
– Performs advanced servers administration activities such as user management, disks, privileges and access.
– Supports the migration of existing technology systems to improved infrastructure for better capacity, reliability, availability and performance.
– Monitors network connectivity, servers operations, services, shared resources, log files, and files systems capacity, hardware performance and scalability.
– Performs ad-hoc duties as required to meet the role and the aims of the Organization
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Government Sector|
|Monthly Salary:||US $4,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|