Teaching Assistant – Al Tamimi Investments
Our subsidiary, Hummingbird Early Learning Centre is looking for a Teaching Assistant to join our DIFC centre. All of our centres are designed to offer age appropriate environments for babies, toddlers and pre-schoolers, and are accredited by the Pre-School Learning Alliance of the UK.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
• To help set up the activity areas for the daily program and to help to tidy away at the end of the day.
• To guide children, offering an appropriate level of support and stimulation.
• To maintain awareness of the centre’s aims and objectives.
• To advise the manager of any concerns. eg. about children, or safety of equipment.
• To attend regular staff meetings.
• To communicate with colleagues and children.
• Be aware of and maintain confidentiality at all times
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Training and Development|
|Company Industry:||Education, Training, and Library|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Austria; Australia; Belgium; Bahrain; Canada; Switzerland; Germany; Djibouti; Denmark; Algeria; Egypt; Spain; Finland; France; Great Britain (UK); Greece; Ireland; Iraq; Iceland; Italy; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Luxembourg; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Netherlands; Norway; New Zealand; Oman; Portugal; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Sweden; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; United Kingdom; United States; Yemen; South Africa|