Teaching Assistant – BEAM
To support Teachers and helping children with their educational and social development, both in and out of the classroom. Working closely with Teachers to make sure pupils enjoy learning in a safe and caring setting.
To support children with their learning activities in the classroom. To work with children and play a part in their education and wellbeing.
• Supervise safety of students and support development of social skills while in playground during break time and lunch.
• Assist in the educational and social development of students under the direction and guidance of the Teacher.
• Assist Teachers to plan learning activities and maintaining student records.
• Provide support for individual students inside and outside the classroom to enable them to fully participate in activities.
• Read weekly lesson plans provided by Teacher and discuss with teacher if needed.
• Support department by performing extra duties as outlined by the Directors and Team Leaders.
• Support Teacher in photocopying and other tasks in order to support teaching.
• Attend and participate in all grade level meetings (grades KG-2)
• Attend and participate in all staff meetings and staff development workshops provided by BEAM Creative Science Schools.
• Support the aims and ethos of the school as reflected in the Mission Statement.
• Set a good example in terms of dress, punctuality and attendance.
|Job Location:||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Teaching and Academics|
|Company Industry:||Education, Training, and Library|
|Monthly Salary:||US $1,000|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|