– Development of existing Lubricants.
– Manages the R&D function, activities and related personnel that support the business.
– Developing new Lubricants formulations.
– Manufacturing of Lubricants.
– Investigate and resolve product application problems by conducting root cause analysis while working with research and development (R&D), manufacturing, production and quality assurance personnel in resolving perceived product quality issues.
– Be responsible for product formulations, technical services, product technical claims and approvals.
– Represent German Mirror Lubricants as the technical and business subject matter expert for all segment product applications to support sales to grow existing and obtain new business in various segments while developing strong relationships.
– Provide technical support for the sales team.
– Contributes to short and long range planning of the company.
– Make lubricants selection recommendations for customers/OEM’s
– Respond to technical questions from customers/OEM’s as well as respond to call report actions as required.
– Persuading clients that a product service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery.
– Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education, after sales support services.
– Preparing reports.
– Making technical presentations and demonstration how a product meets client needs.
– Provide training and producing support materials for sales team.
– Establish Lubricants department guidelines.
– Technical support for sales and development activities related to industrial Lubricants.
– Ensure and responsible for proper handling and up-keep of all laboratory equipments, instruments and accessories and carry out calibrations as specified in calibration schedule.
– To review with lab batch by batch plant process and laboratory test data to give final product release approval.
– Strict adherence to QHSE policies, rules, procedures and work instructions to contribute effectively towards achieving over all company target zero lost time rate.
– To ensure timely and organized upkeep of all testing, QC and formulation controlled documents.
– To ensure reporting of test results as per the precision and bias as detailed in ASTM test methods.
(A) SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENTAL:
• Follow emergency procedures during emergencies and ensure department level compliance.
• To communicate safety non-compliance to the appointed safety officer.
• Ensure the achievement of safety and environmental targets
• Segregate timely disposal of waste.
• Ensure good housekeeping in pathways.
• Communicate and coordinate with the management representative for all quality non conformities.
• Represent the Lubricants team in the management review meeting if required.
LEVEL OF AUTHORITY:
Overall responsible and authorized for Lubricants plant & lab operations.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Lubricants/Greases Blending|