1. Inspects personal computer equipment and reads order sheet listing user requirements to provide any requested technical assistant or support..
2. Installation of hardware and peripheral components such as monitors, keyboards, printers, and disk drives on user’s premises.
3. Loads specified software packages such as operating systems, word processing, or spreadsheet programs into computer.
4. Enters commands and observes system functions to verify correct system operation.
5. Responds to staff inquiries concerning systems operation and diagnoses system hardware, software, and operator problems.
6. Instructs users in use of equipment, software, and manuals.
7. Recommends or performs remedial actions to correct problems.
8. Coordinates activities with help desk, network services, or other information systems groups.
9. Provides updates, status, and completion information to manager, problem request tracking system, and/or users, via voice mail, e-mail, or in-person communication.
10. Replaces defective or inadequate software packages.
11. Refers major problems to technical support manager.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|