Technician – Oxygen ( Aerospace )
– Perform maintenance of aircraft component, inspection/repair and trouble shouting component after testing, issue nonconformance report, develop maintenance instruction, prepare shop ability and perform technician’s tasks as instructed by manager within his/her qualification scope and quality system requirements
– Must be familiar with one of the GCAA CAR /EASA / FAA CFR PART145 regulatory requirements.
– Support the Quality Management System to meet the requirements of EN9110, Regulatory Part 145, and knowledgeable on certification requirements
– Work with front end sales administration and meet SPT requirements.
– Ensure and drive application of lean principals within the organization.
– Knowledge of AVOX product line related to Series 9700/891/897/804 related to passenger and crew oxygen cylinders is a must.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Aerospace and Defense|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|