Territory Director -Oil and Gas
• Manage Operations Department and ensure the proper Corporate procedures and documentation is being followed by the field personnel and PM in his territory.
• Responsible for the projects execution within assigned territories. Maintain overall First Tool Run Success Rate at minimum 80%.
• Responsible for timely project planning, budget approval, and accurate manpower distribution. Alignment & plan control of tool requirements and plan between Tool Management and Projects.
• Ensure all Project Information Documents (PID) are prepared, including detailed execution plan with allocation of resources and project risk management plan.
• Coordinate with sales on incoming projects & urgent requirements
• Provide monthly Projects KPIs.
• Ensure FIRs and Tool Condition Reports are submitted [as part of QA/QC].
• Alignment of Data Analysis (DA) plan with Project requirements & priorities.
• Support in recruitment, assessment, decisions on Projects manpower.
• Provide QA/QC that invoices are accepted and in for collection, support Finance on technical matters.
• Ensure proper project closing through collection of all documents related to customer feedback, project completion certification, invoices, and collection plan.
• Make sure all the technical documents prepared by PMs are according to the corporate standards.
|Job Location:||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Oil and Gas|
|Monthly Salary:||US $5,000|