Test Automation Engineer – ASPIRE MENA
• Designing, developing and supporting frameworks for our test infrastructure and providing automation
expertise to our development and test teams.
• Design and build automated test programs from requirements, user stories, test strategy, test models,
and application designs following established coding standards and practices.
• Research, recommend and implement tools as needed with the goal of increasing automation coverage
• Use creative thinking to quickly identify and test edge cases for applications including:
o Functional testing
o UX and UI Testing
o Integration testing of APIs
o Performance and scalability testing
o Security Penetration Testing
• Create reports on software quality based on quantified measurements and KPIs to recommend the
overall health of the release.
• Work closely with Agile development teams to ensure that solutions are designed with customer user
experience, scale/performance and operability in mind.
• Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause
identification and resolution.
• Demonstrate and show case latest innovation in Automation
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|