UAE National – Assistant Talent Acquisition and Emiratisation Manager – National Reference Laboratory – Mubadala Healthcare Asset
Reporting to the HR Director, this role covers the spectrum of HR support for NRL, with responsibilities for Recruitment, Talent Acquisition, Emiratization, Career Development, Retention, projects and overall aligning HR practices with the business to support performance.
The Assistant Manager – Talent Acquisition and Emiratisation is responsible for leading all Emiratisation & TA projects including sourcing and pre-screening of qualified professionals with the ultimate goal of developing and maintaining a diversified team of candidates available for open positions. The primary components of this role are outlined below:
The TA and Emiratisation Assistant Manager is responsible for accomplishing all designated tasks and those as assigned by the Human Resources Director and NRL leadership.
- Management of the full recruitment cycle for all NRL entities and assignments in all NRL Locations.
- Partner with Hiring Managers to understand and anticipate hiring requirements including Manpower planning.
- Management of all UAE National Career development plans, trainings, retention and represent NRL in all UAE national career fairs.
- Lead the Emiratization initiatives guided by Mubadala such as the Internship program.
- Represent HRD in all TA related conferences and meetings.
- Recruitment of National Talent:-Sourcing (Liaising with agencies, updating vacancies on Tawteen, monitoring social media and NRL website)
- Develop recruitment budgets for recruitment assignments
- Refresh and re-launch all recruitment tools and ensure the best use of recruitment budgets
- Gaining market intelligence including and understanding of the talent landscape in targeted geographic locations related to sourcing.
- Making initial candidate contact and building relationships with the primary focus on lead generation and development of new candidate prospects
- Lead special HR projects, and liaise with other team members to collect the required information
- Work closely with HRBP and HRD on any new HR initiatives to ensure successful planning and implementation
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Human Resources and Recruitment|
|Company Industry:||Healthcare, other; Biotechnology; Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates|