UAE National | Security Manager | DC Aviation Al Futtaim – Al Futtaim Group
DC Aviation Al-FuttaimSuccess stories are the result of target-oriented visions. Our aim is market leadership – especially in terms of safety and quality. DC Aviation Al-Futtaim LLC represents the best of both. The company is a joint venture between DC Aviation GMDH, one of the leading European business jet operations, with its headquarters in Stuttgart, Germany and Al-Futtaim, a privately owned UAE business conglomerate headquartered in Dubai.About the Job
The Security Manager heads the Security Department which provides the airline’s point of contact on security with the GCAA, Police, Customs, Immigration, and other government authorities. In addition, he/she is also responsible for the following:
* Formulating overall Security Policy for acceptance by Senior Management.
* Planning and executing all activities regarding aviation security and to coordinate this with the related departments and external service providers.
* Representing the company in the framework of the duties as Security Manager.
* To establish and maintain security procedures according to national authorities including monitoring if stipulated measures and requirements are met.
* Ensuring that aviation security instructions are given for all employees of the company as well as security training according to CAR OPS 1.1240.
* Supervision and control of the security installations of the facilities and the designated parking areas as well as the work safety and accident prevention regulations.
* Coordination and administration of the parking area and the key management for the hangar.
* Organisation and continuous department optimisation.
* Assessing threats and risks.
* Developing and publishing policies to counter the threats and risks in accordance with International Governmental requirements.
* Advising managers on the implementation of countermeasures.
* Initiate special security measures during periods or incidents of increased threats.
* Monitoring the quality of the security measures being applied throughout the DC Aviation Al-Futtaim LLC network by regular evaluation and inspections and by encouraging internal security training courses.
* Provide specialised advice to training department for development of effective and relevant security training courses.
* Investigating criminal activity and malpractice.
* Responsible for all security related passes involving entry to and from facility including airside.
Minimum Qualifications / Experience:
* Successful attendance of AVSEC 1 & 2 training course
* High School Certificate
* Valid unrestricted UAE driver’s license essential
* At least five years’ experience in a similar role
* VIP experience desirable
* Leadership skills
* Detail oriented methodical approach to solving/performing tasks
* Ability to handle multiple tasks and work under pressure
* Pride in performing to the best of own ability
* Good communications and interpersonal skills
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. If you are not contacted within 30 days, your application has been deemed unsuccessful.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|