Vendor-Procurement Executive (copy)
The position of the Vendor-Procurement Executive essentially requires you to have minimum 4 years of work experience in a similar position in the aviation industry, meaning sourcing for suppliers and vendors; establishing sustainable working relationships, and managing such relationships.
You will demonstrate at all times the importance of upholding the highest personal and professional standard and to have positive and passionate attitude towards industry stakeholders and foster teamwork among team members. Experience in an Ad-hoc environment or Airline environment as well as proven influential and consultative approach, solution focus, and strong negotiation skills will be paramount. You must also possess excellent communication and analytical skills and experience of leading, inspiring and engaging a large multi-cultural workforce is very much needed in this role.
Roles and Responsibilities
– Source for suppliers & vendors of Aviation Ground Handling, Catering and Fuel services and find quality services at an acceptable price.
– Price negotiations; purchase order creation; order tracking and management; as well as price dispute resolutions.
– Negotiate, tender and award contracts with suppliers and vendors.
– Use business intelligence, sourcing, and analytics to assess and manage supplier performance.
– Ensure vendors remain focused on our mutual goals, plans, and invest to meet our growing needs.
– Ensure vendor can scale to support our changing requirements.
– Maintain requirements documentation to ensure requirements are kept current and changes are negotiated in a timely manner.
– Establish and drive process to onboard new suppliers and improve supplier consolidation.
– Networking and building relationships with key clients and suppliers.
– Identify and propose opportunities for cost effective improvements to methods and procedures relating to areas of responsibility.
– Prepare charts & statistical reports.
– Maintain relationships with internal departments to follow policies and practices.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|