Vice Principal (Academics)
Cambridge Curriculum School group based in Dubai/Sharjah is looking for qualified candidates for the academic year 2019-2020;
Qualification: Bachelors/ Masters, Min 5 years’ Academic experience as a vice principal and proven leadership skills (preferably in Cambridge curriculum)
- The Vice-Principal Academic is responsible for the delivery of the academic program and related academic matters on campus.
- The VP Academic supervises Lead Teachers, provides guidance, ensures curriculum delivery as instructed by the Curriculum and Assessment Unit and oversees assessment process integrity. etc..
Academic Coordinator (Primary)
Qualification: Bachelors/ Masters, Min 3 years’ experience in Academic Coordination (preferably in Cambridge curriculum)
- Responsible for Academic planning, development and implementation of instructional processes and curriculum development programs. etc..
PE Teacher (Female)
Bachelors/Masters in Physical Education with min 2 yrs proven School experience (home country experience will be considered)
KG Class Teacher
Bachelors/Masters in kindergarten specialization with min 2 yrs teaching experience in the Cambridge curriculum
Business Development Executive
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- Minimum 2-years experience in the UAE (Preferably in the Education sector)
- Candidate should be (bilingual) with excellent verbal and written communication skills
|Job Location:||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Teaching and Academics|
|Company Industry:||Primary, Prep, & Secondary School|
|Monthly Salary:||US $4,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|