VIP Chauffeur | DC Aviation Al Futtaim – Al Futtaim Group
DC Aviation Al-FuttaimSuccess stories are the result of target-oriented visions. Our aim is market leadership – especially in terms of safety and quality. DC Aviation Al-Futtaim LLC represents the best of both. The company is a joint venture between DC Aviation GMDH, one of the leading European business jet operations, with its headquarters in Stuttgart, Germany and Al-Futtaim, a privately owned UAE business conglomerate headquartered in Dubai.About the Job
As a VIP Chauffeur, you will provide a transportation service to VVIP Guests and visitors as requested, where safety, cleanliness, and superior customer service are always included. A driver contributes to the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must ensure complete discretion at all times.
* Meet and greet VIP guests in a courteous manner arriving and departing at the facility property or at any point requested.
* Assist all guests with luggage both arriving and departing.
* Conduct regular check on vehicle to ensure that it is fully roadworthy before departure from any point.
* Ensure that the vehicle has a high standard of cleanliness both inside and out.
* Ensure complete discretion when transporting guests.
* High standard of personal hygiene is essential.
* Ensure thorough and up-to-date knowledge of Dubai city roads.
* Determine when and what kind of maintenance the vehicle needs, keep track of general maintenance schedules, especially car tyre condition.
* Ensure sound running of the vehicles assigned and arrange minor repairs where necessary.
* Keep track of timely car insurance renewals.
* Update monthly mileage records.
* Maintain log book of each service vehicle on daily basis.
* Ensure that vehicles have sufficient fuel for operations to use.
* Report to the Team Leader any issues related to the vehicle in order that scheduled/unscheduled vehicle checks, repairs, cleaning & maintenance are carried out.
* Ensure the vehicle registration is valid at all times.
* Driving staff and visitors to and from meetings when required.
* Support all business units as driver and assist with mail deliveries, both incoming and outgoing.
* Support HR by assisting with employees medical / visa requirements
Minimum Qualifications / Experience:
* High School Certificate
* Valid unrestricted UAE driver’s license essential
* VIP experience desirable
* Detail oriented methodical approach to solving/performing tasks
* Ability to handle multiple tasks and work under pressure
* Pride in performing to the best of own ability
* Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. If you are not contacted within 30 days, your application has been deemed unsuccessful.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Customer Service|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|