Warehouse Manager – Caparol UAE
About the Company
CAPAROL was founded in the year 1895 in West Germany as a company mining AMPHIBOL and subsequently gave the world the first formula for the manufacture of Emulsion Paints. Caparol develops, produces and markets high quality paints, enamels, glazes, structural coatings, materials for facade and insulation technology. It is the market leader for building paints in Germany, Austria and Turkey and with approximately 1.4 billion turnover, it is the third largest company in Europe within this business sector.
Caparol is a privately owned company with a 118 year history of success which has come about due to the companys commitment to the sectors enrichment through innovation of quality products that are environmentally friendly and harmless to health.
Caparol Paints LLC is a joint venture between Emaar Industries & Investments and Deutsche Amphibolin Werke. The company was established in Dubai in 1998 and currently operates from a state of the art facility located in the Dubai Industrial City. Caparol Dubai manufactures the Caparol brands according to the DAW groups international quality and environmentally-conscious standards. Caparol is now in its seventh year as an ISO 9001-2008 accredited company. Caparol Paints LLC serves the markets of Middle East, African, and Asian countries.
– Overall in-charge of finished goods and raw materials in the warehouse.
– To classify the items product-wise and category-wise and store them in the appropriate location in the warehouse.
– Ensure proper storage and issue of raw materials and finished goods in the warehouse.
– Supervise loading and unloading of materials and finished goods to and from the warehouse.
– Receipt of finished goods from the production department.
– Monitoring the stock level and ordering of trading goods.
– Take periodical physical inventory of finished goods and trading goods.
– Verification of item quantity of incoming material received from factory and other suppliers.
– Receive order from customers
– Coordinate with the sales staff and credit controller to verify customer order, terms, conditions and prices
– Forward the verified Purchase Order for SAP Sales Order entry
– Liaise with production department if the material needs to be produced and prepare the Production Order.
– Receive the production date from the production department and coordinate with the customer for delivery within the shortest possible time.
– Receive sample requests from the sales staff.
– Liaise with the concerned department to ensure timely completion and delivery of samples.
– Plan, organize and schedule local deliveries in coordination with the customers.
– Supervise company drivers to ensure proper delivery as per the agreed schedule with the customers.
– Supervise picking and packing of finished goods based on the delivery order.
– Organize maintenance and repair of delivery vehicles.
– Prepare invoice and forward to the credit department for dispatch.
– Coordination with the export department for export deliveries.
– Coordination with shipping and freight forwarders for export deliveries.
– Preparation of export shipping documents.
– Advice shipping details to export customers.
– Dispatch shipping documents to export customers
An ideal candidate should have a minimum of 8 to 10 years experience in logistics and warehouse management. Should be self motivated and possess excellent leadership skills. Having a management degree in logistics and supply chain management will be preferable. An ideal candidate shall be well organized and flexible.Apply for this job.