– Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
– The position requires constant communication with IT and Marketing departments.
– Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
– Writing and editing content
– Updating websites
– Solving code problems
– Develops site navigation by categorizing content; funneling traffic through content.
– Develops site content and graphics by coordinating with copywriters and graphic artists; designing images, icons, banners, audio enhancements, etc.
– Prepares site by installing and configuring server
software; installing programming language using authoring and formatting tools; ensuring cross-platform compatibility; establishing links.
– Establishes locatability by registering with search engines.
– Upgrades site by updating content and graphics;
monitoring performance and results; identifying and evaluating improvement options; introducing new technology; maintaining links.
– Protects site by designing and installing security precautions.
– Maintains site appearance by developing and enforcing content and display standards; editing submissions.Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
– Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
– Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
– Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Financial Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|