Web Designer & Developer – Arab Monetary Fund
The Web Designer & Developer, reports to the Chief, IT Division within the Finance and IT Department at the Arab Monetary Fund. The web designer & developer is responsible for the design, layout and coding of AMF website and AMF Web Applications. He/She is involved with the technical and graphical aspects of a website – how the site works and how it looks. He/She is also involved with the maintenance and update of an existing website and Intranet.
• Manage and perform hands-on activities for the complete application development cycle for AMF website projects: Perform requirement gathering/ design/ development/ customization/ test/ implementation tasks for web content management systems such as Drupal, following best practices and standards, product roadmap and translate user requirements into systems specifications.
• Provide first level maintenance, enhancement, and troubleshooting support for web content management and hosting system/applications.
• Perform enhancement and customization to implemented solutions, as and when required.
• Run and analyze QA tests.
• Provide administration/management and monitoring support for all web applications.
• Provide support on installation, configuration, upgrade, and maintenance of the content management systems, website hosting environment, log analytics tool/software management, website search software/tool, and website security management software/tool.
• Preparation and maintenance of documentation: Ensure necessary technical documentation for tools and modules is in place. Prepare application documentation, update procedures and processes as necessary. Measure and periodically report on key performance indicators.
• Research, evaluation of new technologies: Conduct research and make recommendations on web tools/software and services for external-facing websites; Assist in tools/software selection and vendor evaluations.
Success Factors :
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Systematic, with a strong eye for detail.
• Can work quickly, accurately and to deadlines.
• Able to build and maintain effective internal and external relationships.
• Strong team worker and communicator.
• Able to cope with changing priorities, often at short notice, and work well under pressure.
• Proactive and solutions-based attitude.
• High levels of motivation, professionalism and resilience.
• keep up to date with advances in computer technology and how this affects the business environment
• be aware of international web standards and protocols
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|