Workshop Foreman – Al Falah Holding
Supervise daily activities of vehicle repair and maintenance operation to ensure proper performance, repair, and safety of all district vehicles.
Duties and Responsibility:
- Use diagnostic equipment to evaluate mechanical problems in vehicles
- Provide guidance and direction to all staff members assigned to Fleet Maintenance.
- Prioritize work order and assign appropriate shop staff.
- Maintains vehicle records and repair data in the district fleet management software program
- Responsible for the procurement of goods and services in compliance with district purchasing guidelines.
- Recommends all contract vehicle repairs
- Responsible for inventory records of supplies and parts.
- Practice safe work habits and personal protective equipment as required.
- Routinely inspect all shop equipment and work area to maintain a safe environment for our employees.
- Assist the Workshop Superintendent to implement the procedures and policies through positive example and instruction to others.
- Manage employee duty times as approved by the Service Manager/ Workshop Superintendent.
- Adhere to the procurement purchasing guidelines, and with the approval of Workshop Superintendent / Service Manager.
- Work closely with Administrative Assistant and Fleet Supervisor to ensure fleet vehicles are available for route and trip coverage.
- Respond to breakdowns and/or accidents in a timely manner.
- Maintain rapid deployment buses to expedite a response from the workshop.
- Inspect work performed by mechanics in overhaul and repair of district automotive equipment.
- Review and approve completed work orders.
- Perform state safety inspections for all district vehicles.
- Establish and maintain vehicle preventive maintenance schedules
- Work irregular hours and respond to after-hours emergency calls as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Construction and Building|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|