Yard Stock Controller – Ghassan Aboud Group
The primary responsibility of the role is always maintaining optimal levels of vehicles stock. Aside from constantly evaluating product count He/she must foresee supply and demand, taking a strategic approach to replenishing to avoid both overstocking and running out of stock (OOS).
• Maintain accurate record of inventory and stock management systems according to company set standards.
• Lead in the inventory audit cycle with close alignment with internal Finance team.
• Ensure regulation of in-stock level complies with inventory parameters.
• Develop/Implement inventory control models that promote lower cost of sales, shorter lead times, and reduced stock levels.
• Oversee the standard of vehicles to ensure appropriate presentation of stock.
• Engage in the forecast of supply and demand to obtain information useful in improving the continuity of supply chain.
• Oversee maintenance & compliance of inventory is in line with internal ERP (SAP) & SOPs’.
• Carry out stock management operations in line with set product policies and procedures.
• Conduct assessment of supply chain to identify risks and develop solutions useful in minimizing losses.
• Oversee the placing of orders and ensure requested goods are delivered on time.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Logistics and Transportation|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|